fave song at the moment~

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

my bad~

i lack in many ways.

1. im bad in making decision.

KMK couldnt help. i juz sucks in tis kinda thing. i dunno which one is the right decision. never get to think which is d best. i manage myself. since ive been studying here..i made decision for myself. any consequeces..i'll take it by myself too. i truly say...making d right decision is juz my weakness. n d best part is..i juz realized bout it. some one i really care..im in love wit..made me think of it.huhu~sorry..

2. im bad in expressing wat im thinking.my thoughts.

hell yeah. tis one. kills me. i sometimes express my thoughts in a wrong way..dunno how to make a right sentence. to put words juz exactly as wut i think.its hardddddd~seriously. n ya..people do misunderstood my words. kdg2 boleh bwt gaduh ok. i hate it. sorry again.

3. im too care. care for people i love.

my biggest weakness. people said..im too kind. too nice. d thing is..i couldnt resist people's wishes..n i keep on thinking of their reaction if i did burden em. penat ke x..ok ke x..kecik hati ke x..i sometimes think of sumtin dat doesnt happen pun. padahal org lain ok je. ak je yg byk fikir. sorry..

4. tend to create conflicts.

i dun like conflict.hate it. it spoils my mood everytime it happens. but i tend to create dat kind of situation. i dunno y. i jz couldnt explain more bout tis. i jz dun understand myself bout tis kinda thing. b, if its always happen..n im d one who always created tis..im sorry..its out of my mind. sorry..

there's alot more. people says.. each person has got their own good n their own bad. use d good in a right way..n change the bad to be not so bad. hehehe~ but its juz me. mia mmg cm ni.
"our strength grows out of our weaknesses. "

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers