fave song at the moment~

Saturday, May 9, 2009

iNdUsTrIaL tRaInInG

11th May 2009
1st day of my training. im gonna start working.
which really makes me nervous. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
can't stop thinking.
whenever my brain start to think bout training, surely my heart beat faster.
read fariza's post bout she working at d lab.
well, mase die story bout dat job, im happy 4 her.
she got it. she gonna hv a real great experience.
but she's good doww.. i know she can handle it well.
now..she ended her job. im starting my job.
im nervous nervous nervous nervous.
i dont know wat 2 do. wat to say. how to react.me alone.
wuuuuaaaaa!!!! im nervous. againnn...
fariza, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wut shud i do. help help help!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers